ENTOG is the European organization of resident doctors of obstetrics and gynecology. Access entog.eu
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make the sites functional or more efficient, and to offer information to the owner of the site.
How to manage cookies in your browser
Most of the browsers allow you:
- to see your cookies and delete them individually
- to block cookies from third-parties
- to block cookies from certain websites
- to block set-up for all cookies
- to block all the cookies when you close the browser
If you choose to delete the cookies, you have to take into consideration the loss of certain preferences. Also, if you block cookies completely, numerous websites (including ours) will not function correctly, and transmission on the Internet will not function at all. For these reasons, we recommend not to block cookies completely when using our online transmission services.