- The manuscripts shall be prepared according to the style of the journal. They will be written in concise and grammatically accurate US English. Authors should ask for assistance if not writing in their native language.
- The papers submitted for publication must be written in MS Word, font Times New Roman 12p, 1.5 line spacing.
- All papers must be submitted in a format consistent with the Editorial Group requirements set up at Vancouver 1978, which can be accessed on the Internet at www.icmje.org.
- The original paper must have an IMRAD structure (Introduction, Material and Method, Results, Discussions)
- Structure: pg.1- Title of the paper, pg.2 – Title of the paper, authors, affiliation, abstract in Romanian and english, keywords, correspondence address. pg 3- main text
- The abstract will have 250-300 words and will be written in English and Romanian (with diacritics)
- Key words in English and Romanian, 3-5, preferably selected from the MeSH (Medical Subject Heading) list from Index Medicus.
- Tables and figures should be grouped in a distinct section and should have title and legend, written with diacritical (where applicable) and mentioned and annotated in the text.
- References must include only papers that are quoted in the text and that have been published. References must be numbered in Arabic numerals in the order in which they appear in the text (where they should be inserted between square brackets [ ]) and listed in numerical order ( at least 75% of the references must be from the last 10 years) using Vancouver style.
- The papers must be structured as: original papers, review articles, case presentations and letters to the editor.
- Save each figure as a separate file, in TIFF format. For quality reproduction images should be submitted in the following resolutions: Gray-scale (black & white): at least 300 dpi (dots per inch)- Color: 300 dpi in RGB (Red, Green, Blue) mode.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make the sites functional or more efficient, and to offer information to the owner of the site.
How to manage cookies in your browser
Most of the browsers allow you:
- to see your cookies and delete them individually
- to block cookies from third-parties
- to block cookies from certain websites
- to block set-up for all cookies
- to block all the cookies when you close the browser
If you choose to delete the cookies, you have to take into consideration the loss of certain preferences. Also, if you block cookies completely, numerous websites (including ours) will not function correctly, and transmission on the Internet will not function at all. For these reasons, we recommend not to block cookies completely when using our online transmission services.